5 Prompts for a Soulful Mid-Year Review for Creative Entrepreneurs
Running a business is not just about money — it brings meaning and purpose to our lives.
To be #BusinessBrave means we pour our heart and soul into what we offer, how we offer it and who we serve — without apology.
And, while we must keep our business separate from our soul-selves, we must also recognize that the kind of energy WE bring to our business is the energy our clients and possible clients experience.
So, your business … it’s personal.
So invest in yourself, the CEO, the owner, the leader, the founder.
Here are 5 Mid-Year Review Questions to ask yourself about the role you are playing in your business this year.
- How am I different right now compared to the beginning of the year? What is still the same? Is that OK with me?
- On a scale of 1–10, how much of a risk-taker have I been? If I invested in being more courageous, what would change for my business?
- Am I leading or being dragged?
- What am I being called to create or make this year that hasn’t yet happened? What is stopping me from making this happen?
- What goal can I let go of now because this isn’t the right season or timing?
This midway point in the year is a great time to make space to reflect and contemplate not just on the numbers of your business — which may be out of your control — and, instead, focus on who you want to be and how you want to lead.
Which question speaks to you the most? Share in comments.
Shawn Fink is a Brave Business Coach for highly creative entrepreneurs. She helps you upgrade your confidence, your cash and your commitments to the greater good. She is the host and founder of The Brave Yes CEO Show (podcast).